Thursday, June 5, 2014

Sculpting new geeks.

The last day of school. A joy for teachers; the bane of parents...

The last of the kids have brought their pens in for ink refills before the summer, and now it's time to get things closed up for summer. All of the kids are going through the end of day parties, yearbook signings, and good-byes for summer, but a few of the kids have asked to hang out in the band hall and work on their geekiness.

Killer Bunnies has been the favorite this week, but there are a few that have had a lot of fun with Munchkins. I actually have two versions in the box: Munchkin Booty (pirates) and Munchkin Bites (vampires & werewolves).

I have had a lot of fun introducing these kids to games that don't require batteries or cables. Honestly, I'm not sure that some of them realized games like these exists.

So now I have a new moniker to add to my list. I'm the guy who writes with "old" pens, and the guy who plays "old" games.

And I like those titles!

No comments:

Post a Comment