Saturday, September 21, 2013

The Dallas Pen Show

Back from the Dallas Pen Show! Yes, I went to a pen show...

I met so many wonderful people there who were very excited to hear about all of the students signing up to write during NaNoWriMo. And thanks to the Andersons, I have 40 Preppy fountain pens to give out to the writers! These pens are great for beginners, and experienced fountain pen users as well (I have 6 or 7 of them myself). I'll post some pictures of the different pens I saw and people I met this week.

Also thank you to Pendleton Brown for the great work on my Rotring 600 (I finally can use it!) and the donation of the Rotring Skynn fountain pen for a student. As we stand right now, I have 77 fountain pens to award, 70 Zebra Zmulsion pens, 72 Faber-Castell Dot Grip pencils, Field Notes journals, Doane Paper journals, and Franklin-Christoph and Rhodia journals... This years NaNoWriMo is going to be awesome!

Stay tuned for pictures coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment