|Gia C. gets the Rotring Skynn.|
The Retro 51 Ace of Spades went to Conner S., a high schooler
who just finished her fourth year of NaNoWriMo.
|Ashly B. chose the Picaso, Santos O. the Hero,|
De'Vion W. the Duke, and Chris B. the Jinhao.
*Wyatt R. & AC W. each took home the
Sheaffer Budget pens.
|Anthony A. took the Lamy Sarafi after his|
first successful NaNoWriMo.
|Alyssa G. has already been using the|
Franklin-Christoph Piper pen she chose.
*Alex W. & Rebekah D. now have one as well.
|Ashton C., Zach H., and Mikayla S. each|
have their very own Pelikano. *Jacob K. & Fernanda L.
grabbed a blue Pelikano.
|Casey S. is the proud owner of a Kaweco Sport (which|
is currently the pen inked up and in my pocket). *Nayeli C.,
Marco N., Trace L., Ally W. & Antonio R. also have Kawecos.
|Two of the Sheaffers (the 100 & 300) went to|
Scott B., and Sarah S. *Grace W. walked
away with the calligraphy set.
|This one hurt the most to give away, but this student most definitely|
deserved it. Ashley H. not only finished her word count, but wrote
over 60,000 words in the month of November.
Inks of choice so far:
- J. Herbin Rose Cyclamen -- TWSBI 540
- Pelikan Brilliant Green -- Jinhao Coleto
- Noodler's Libery Elisium -- Sheaffer Prelude 300
- Private Reserve DC Supershow Blue -- TWSBI 540
- Private Reserve Sherwood Green -- (my own) Kaweco Sport Ice
- Pilot Iroshizuku Kon-peki -- (my own) TWSBI mini 1.1mm stub
- Noodler's Shah's Rose
- Pelikan Turquoise -- Picaso
- Diamine Red Dragon -- TWSBI 540
- Noodler's Ellis Island -- TWSBI mini
- Pilot Iroshizuku Ku-Jaku -- TWSBI 540
- Noodler's Blue -- TWSBI 540
- Noodler's Black Swan in Australian Roses -- TWSBI 540
- Rohrer & Klingner Blu Mare -- TWSBI 540
- Private Reserve Electric DC Blue -- TWSBI 540
- J. Herbin Lierre Sauvage
- Noodler's Black
- Diamine Ancient Copper
- Waterman Inspired Blue -- TWSBI 540