Friday, November 7, 2014

Happy Fountain Pen Day!

We are one week into NaNoWriMo, and the kids are putting words in the page at an amazing rate. This might be a banner year for word counts. 

Today is National Fountain Pen day! Started in 2012, National Fountain Pen Day was started to celebrate and share, embrace and promote the use of fountain pens. Check out FountainPenDay.org for more details. 

To celebrate, I'm at the beach. I've got my pen and journal and I'll be plugging away on my word count all day long. So far I'm 1,000 words behind, but there's plenty of time to catch up. It's a rainy and cold day here, but I'm weird and like beachy days like this. I love rain at the beach. 


So grab your favorite pen and write a letter, journal entry or just doodle an celebrate your love of fountain pens. 


No comments:

Post a Comment