Friday, November 28, 2014

Long time between posts, but we've been a bit busy

Only two days and 3,500 words left. Sounds like I may make it this year and be able to say once more that I wrote a novel in just 30 days. To be fair, the book won't be complete come December 1st, but I will have met the requirements to be a winner of NaNoWriMo (in fact, my wife is sitting next to me ordering my winners shirt). 50,000 words in just 30 days is tough, but the feeling of completing that massive goal feels pretty good. 

The kids are pushing through on their own writing goals, pushing through that last barrier between them and crossing that line that they have set for themselves. Whether they finish or not, I am proud of each of them for taking on the challenge to begin with, and hope that this experience will spark the joy of writing in them. 

Thank you for all of the support that you have given to me and the kids over the years. This month would not be possible without it. December 1st I can finally slow down, so be on the lookout for more posts to come. 

No comments:

Post a Comment