Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Edison Beaumont from Brian Gray & Edison Pens

This one... hmmm... this one.



I've wanted an Edison pen for almost three years now. They are gorgeous, and write wonderfully, and everyone that has talked about their own Edison pens have done nothing but rave about them. Honestly, I never thought in my wildest dreams that when I emailed Brian Gray over at Edison pens about donating to our group, that I would receive an email back the very next day saying "Sure!"

Now I'm jealous...

I don't even know who the pen is going to yet (or even just what criteria the students have to meet to be eligible for it), but I'm jealous of them none-the-less. One of my students will have an Edison pen before me. There's got to be a way...

"Dear Santa,"

No comments:

Post a Comment